Tuesday, October 10, 2006

well, this is the only second time i`m starting a blog of my own.

I`ve decided to write the ways people can live happily, just by giving an example of my own life, which if u look minutely is full of broken dreams n promises..., but still i m laughin n smilin most of the time... if u dont believe me u cant ask any of my fens who r mostly online ...
startin wid my own frens well, i always try to do things their way, n yet i also get things my own way.one thins i`ve noticed is that giving a smile to a fren , however sad u may be always help to lighten the situation.
just few days back, two of my best frens came to chandigarh to visit me, n i didnt hav a single penny to entertained them. well, i somehow managed to borrow some, but when they left me i saw that my worries about money was absolutely baseless n that they were pretty happy about the way i took them around giving all my time just to entertain them.
i shared wid them the stories of the past few months of my life, and it was a great thing. one fren just came to meet his belovwd who had already started negletin him, n i m sure he left wid some memories as i, fortunately, was able to help him meet her three times in the three days he stayed here.
thats just how we look things the bright way, she never contacted him again , bit we`ve not yet given up.

we always look things from the positive side, n we never give. Atleast thats how we keep our spirits up....TO REMAIN HAPPY

No comments: